Worried for yourself


If you are a young person who is worried about themselves; your safety; how you feel…

… Have you tried talking to a parent, a teacher or a friend?

… Maybe you have and you need some more help or advice, maybe you don’t feel comfortable talking to someone you know?

Here are some suggestions of where you can contact for some help and support:

woman in depression and despair crying on black dark
If you are worried that you, or another child is being abused or neglected,
there are people who can help.

Click here to find out what abuse means: What_is_abuse

You can ring and speak to someone in the Milton Keynes multi-agency safeguarding hub on 01908 253169 or 253170
After 5pm call the out of hours number on 01908 265545

You can also call….

NSPCC 0808 800 5000 (want to know what expect when you call.. click here)

Childline 0800 1111


Has someone contacted you inappropriately online – Do you know you can report this, click on the link below to find out how:



Are you worried about your Mental Health

Have you spoken to your GP…?

You can call CAMHS advice line on 01908 254375 for some advice.

Further information about CAMHS can be found here

Our Members